Challs USA Inc.
71 McMurray Road, Suite 104, Pittsburgh, PA, 15241.
POISON: KEEP OUT OF REACH CHILDREN. CAUSES SEVERE BURNS ON CONTACT. READ BACK LABEL CAREFULLY. POISON KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. MAY BE FATAL OR CAUSE PERMANENT DAMAGE IF SWALLOWED. CAUSES SEVERE SKIN BURNS AND EYE DAMAGE. MAY CAUSE RESPIRATORY IRRITATION. Do not inhale fumes or dust. Use in a well ventilated area. Contains no phosphorus. Contact with water releases flammable gases which may spontaneously ignite. Contains sodium hydroxide and sodium nitrate. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, mouth and clothing. FIRST AID IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately rinse mouth. Then immediately drink a glassful of milk or water. DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. IF ON SKIN: Remove affected clothing. Flush with water for 15 minutes. IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. IMMEDIATELY CALL A POISON CONTROL CENTER OR DOCTOR.